CLEVELAND (WJW) — With the unofficial kick-off to summer season on Memorial Working day guiding us and most wellbeing mandates lifted in Ohio, it is time to start out performing what we do best in Cleveland – gather with good friends and loved ones for outside occasions along the shores of Lake Erie.
The Rock and Roll Corridor of Fame also is aware it’s time. They announced Thursday their summertime line-up of reside concerts and far more:
Setting up July 1 on Thursdays and Fridays from 8 p.m. until finally 10 p.m., Rock Corridor Are living! returns on the PNC stage with weekly dwell tunes and new reveals for museum associates and readers, in accordance to a Rock Hall press release.
Thursday night time displays are totally free to the group but tickets are limited so get yours early.
Friday evenings, touring bands are again with tickets from $15 – $20. With an occasion as well as ticket ($35-40), you can tour the Rock Corridor prior to the present. Tickets are on sale now.
Below is the summer months line-up:
- Thursday, 7/1: Oregon Place Trail of Doom w/ Oregon Place Path of Jazz
- Thursday, 7/8: Shootouts w/ Marc Lee Shannon
- Thursday, 7/15: LILIEAE w/ Community Squares
- Friday, 7/16: Sweet Apple
- Thursday, 7/22: Terrycloth Mother w/ Jaite
- Friday, 7/23: Cloud Nothings
- Thursday, 7/29: New Soft Shoe
- Friday, 7/30: Bully
- Thursday, 8/5: Jul Massive Green w/ C-Amount
- Thursday, 8/12: Jackie Venson w/ Kahrin
- Friday, 8/13: The Ark Band with DJ Packy Malley
- Thursday, 8/19: Falling Stars with Jack Harris
- Thursday, 8/26: Mourning (A) Blkstr with The Katy
- Friday, 8/27: John Paul Keith with Jack Fords
Lunch By The Lake is returning Thursday by way of Saturday afternoons from midday right until 2 p.m. featuring free of charge acoustic performances.
Also returning is Rock & Yoga on Monday nights from 6-7 p.m., which expenditures $20 and pre-registration is necessary.
For additional gatherings this summer months at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame click below.
Advise a Correction